Protection of personal data according to Regulation (EU) No. 679/2016 of the European Parliament and of the Council (GDPR)
The following text contains information and instructions on your rights related to the processing of your personal data. We update this information regularly. We recommend that you read the information carefully. We have done everything to make them as clear as possible. If something is still not clear to you, we are happy to explain.
First of all, we want to assure you that we handle your personal data with the utmost care and in accordance with valid legal regulations. We protect your personal data as much as possible, as available technical means allow. We pay attention to who and under what conditions can have access to your personal data and what personal data can be processed.
Who manages your data and why
The administrator of your personal data is REGARTIS s.r.o., Rubeška 393/7, Prague 9 Vysočany, ZIP code 190 00 Prague 9, IČ: 27871665.
What personal data do we collect?
For our activities, especially the fulfillment of contractual obligations, the organization of educational professional events, and information about them, we usually collect names, surname, and e-mail. In some cases, it may happen that the documents transmitted as part of our activities may contain other personal data.
What we do with your data
We use the personal data you provide for the following purposes:
- direct contact, when we need to contact you and discuss essential matters. Almost exclusively, the contact is made by phone or email.
- marketing message – information about our news, educational events, and the like. To do this, we use the MailChimp service, where your personal data are stored in the directories in our account. MailChimp is a service operated outside the EU. Learn more about MailChimp privacy here: https://mailchimp.com/legal/privacy/
- storage of (personal) data in the Microsoft Office 365 service, which we use in our daily work so that we can share documents with you. Your personal data may also be part of stored documents. All data in Office365 are secured by strong encryption and cannot be read in any way by Microsoft. Learn more about Microsoft's data protection policy here: https://privacy.microsoft.com/…acystatement
- fulfillment of our obligations – for the purposes of fulfilling your service orders or contractual obligations, we may provide your personal data to third parties in accordance with the concluded contract or on the basis of your express consent. This may include subcontractors or a law firm.
- In some cases, especially if you are a natural person doing business, your personal data may be passed on to our accountant, Ms. Monica Buřičová, for accounting purposes.
Your rights under the GDPR
We would like to remind you that we do not use automated decision-making or profiling. We have duties, you have the rights:
- request access to personal data that we process about you as an administrator;
- to correct or delete personal data;
- to limit the processing of personal data;
- object to the processing of personal data;
- the portability of your personal data;
- withdraw its consent to the processing at any time;
- to report that a breach of the security of your personal data has occurred;
- lodge a complaint with the Supervisory Authority of Article 13, Article 14, and Article 15 of the GDPR, which is the Office for Personal Data Protection, Lt. Col. Sochora 27, 170 00 Prague 7, www.uoou.cz.
Withdrawal of consent to the processing of personal data
You have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of personal data at any time, without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing based on your consent to the processing of personal data before it is revoked.
In ** marketing email messages **, you can revoke the consent to sending, for example, by clicking on the link „Do not send“ or similar. Your email address and personal data will be removed from the recipient database. You will no longer receive information about our educational and professional events.
To withdraw your consent to the processing of data or ** exercise any of your rights under the GDPR Regulation **, please stop by in person at REGARTIS by prior arrangement, where we will have enough comfort to resolve your request (don't forget your identity card). Or write us a registered letter with an officially verified signature so we can make sure it's really you.
We will provide you with the information you are entitled to as a data subject on the basis of your request, in exactly the same way as described above. The first time for free, the second time for a reasonable administrative fee.